Autonomous landing structure
- 3 ballasts adapted for landing on every kind of water surface
- An automatic ballastic system allowing the airship to stay afloat on the surface of the water;
- An annular structure apportioning wind and wave constraints.
This system for landing on water has two major advantages:
- A 70 per cent reduction of the operating cost and simplification of implementation. This system eliminates the need for ground personnel and a mast, and therefore considerably reduces the operating cost of the airship.
- A 20 per cent increase of the usage rate: The annular structure reinforces the envelope and increases the usage rate of the aircraft.
⇒ Patented process